"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

My brand new mon mono Speedy B30 was delivered on Friday and I've been going over this in my mind since I unboxed it. There's purple (circled in the pic) in the white stripe. I paid good money for this personalized piece, and think it should be perfect out of the box, especially after waiting so long for it. Is this something LV will fix? Should I worry about it?

Louis.jpg

Reactions: _vee
My brand new mon mono Speedy B30 was delivered on Friday and I've been going over this in my mind since I unboxed it. There's purple (circled in the pic) in the white stripe. I paid good money for this personalized piece, and think it should be perfect out of the box, especially after waiting so long for it. Is this something LV will fix? Should I worry about it?
Since I can hardly see it I wouldn’t be upset, but if you are, take it in immediately to LV, and see what they say.

This is pretty obvious to me, I’d bring it to store and ask what they can do.

View attachment 5074283
Its really up to you and what you can live with. I recently received a Speedy B30 in Mono and there were a few flaws on it (e.g. a glue residue spot under the bandoulière strap, slight vachetta wrinkling). I didn’t think it was worth sending it back to LV for exchange, since the vachetta will age with time anyways. But in your case, the purple dye has clearly rubbed onto the white stripe on the front of your bag. Try to see if you can return or exchange it at LV.

View attachment 5074283
It appears the blue was smeared. Not acceptable at all. Buyers living with issues like this, furthers less quality and craftsmanship. Return and remake. They burn bags at year end.

View attachment 5074283
That's a bummer. I wouldn't be happy with that. Sorry this happened to you as I know these pieces are very special and everyone waits so long. I would personally take it in and show it to them.

This is pretty obvious to me, I’d bring it to store and ask what they can do.
Its really up to you and what you can live with. I recently received a Speedy B30 in Mono and there were a few flaws on it (e.g. a glue residue spot under the bandoulière strap, slight vachetta wrinkling). I didn’t think it was worth sending it back to LV for exchange, since the vachetta will age with time anyways. But in your case, the purple dye has clearly rubbed onto the white stripe on the front of your bag. Try to see if you can return or exchange it at LV.
It appears the blue was smeared. Not acceptable at all. Buyers living with issues like this, furthers less quality and craftsmanship. Return and remake. They burn bags at year end.
That's a bummer. I wouldn't be happy with that. Sorry this happened to you as I know these pieces are very special and everyone waits so long. I would personally take it in and show it to them.

Thanks! I contacted LV and sent an email to Care Services, just waiting for their response.

Again, the enormous amount of rushed sloppy craftsmanship is shocking. My daughter sent back 3 Graceful bags in 2019, the check pattern matching was off the charts. I recently received 3 different onthego mm that went back due to sloppy interior lining work. I have a GM that is perfection. LV remind customers of the handmade work. This is no excuse, handwork produces fine work or it should. This is a billion if not trillion dollar business, top brand. LV budgets are not placed in the proper place as I have mentioned in other posts. Monies need to be invested back into the quality, vs paying for dreamed up childishness characters and motifs printed on bags. I love the LV brand, traditions, the story, trunks, timelessness and quality of the 1980, 1990’s.

Again, the enormous amount of rushed sloppy craftsmanship is shocking. My daughter sent back 3 Graceful bags in 2019, the check pattern matching was off the charts. I recently received 3 different onthego mm that went back due to sloppy interior lining work. I have a GM that is perfection. LV remind customers of the handmade work. This is no excuse, handwork produces fine work or it should. This is a billion if not trillion dollar business, top brand. LV budgets are not placed in the proper place as I have mentioned in other posts. Monies need to be invested back into the quality, vs paying for dreamed up childishness characters and motifs printed on bags. I love the LV brand, traditions, the story, trunks, timelessness and quality of the 1980, 1990’s.
I wanted to treat myself for the new job I got and decided to invest in my first louis vuitton purchase. All three bags that I got (each replacing the first for awful craftsmanship/defects) and the awful customer service turned me off from the brand forever. I will only buy vintage bags and I invested my money into bvlgari. LV is or at least should be losing customers due to their awful quality standards.

Hi everyone. I received my exchange Felicie Pochette today and she looks so much better than my first (it had a big dent). However, there is a slight dent which makes it appear that there’s a mark on the bag. In your opinion, is this normal? I’m really not sure what to think at this point. It is fairly small and I may receive a worse one so don’t know if I should exchange/refund.. thank you in advance for your input. Also does anyone know if I can exchange another time? Or would I have to get a refund?

6EC7BB75-607C-4EFC-9041-9B4B557C8BC7.jpegB21FE20A-62C4-4061-8663-1C313EEBA539.jpeg516EE69D-7FA6-4D3B-BC03-F7B965B415CE.jpeg
Here is a pic of the first one I had received with the huge dent:
68EB0E3E-52B7-4672-BAA1-2282C2B4B1E5.jpeg

Last edited: