"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

jube0506

O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
Hi,

I got this 2 and a half weeks ago and only used it 3 times. Is this supposed to happen? I noticed it the first day I used it which was the first day I got it.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371079076.003935.jpg

Will it start peeling and having the same problem as the Neverfull?

I don't know?!? I've been using my GM for a little more than a month, and I stuff it so it is pretty heavy. I have similar marks mainly on one end, but on the inside surface. I had not noticed until I saw your post.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371083525.900213.jpg

For now it doesn't bother me but I guess I'll just have to wait and see if the strap marks progressively worsen?!?

It bothers me because its on the outside. It's mainly on one strap now. I've barely put anything in it. It looks bad when it's standing up. I think I will bring it in this weekend and see what they say. I baby my lv bags so I have no clue how this happened. If they all start to do that, it would look gross wearing it.

I would expect the straps on this bag to behave similarly to the DE neverfull.. The strap bends a lot with normal use because it cannot rotate freely at the base (as opposed to a bag with rings at the base of the strap).

Reactions: OCMomof3
It bothers me because its on the outside. It's mainly on one strap now. I've barely put anything in it. It looks bad when it's standing up. I think I will bring it in this weekend and see what they say. I baby my lv bags so I have no clue how this happened. If they all start to do that, it would look gross wearing it.

I'm definitely curious to know what LV says if you take it in this weekend so please keep me updated. My closest LV store is 3+ hours drive from me.

I just purchased my LV cles / key pouch today. When I got home, I noticed that there is a gap on zipper end of LV cles / key pouch. Is that normal?! I know that there is a gap on the one end to give space for the chain but I do not know on the other end. Could you please check yours? Other than that everything seems fine.

Btw, it is made in France.

I focused on checking the alignment of the damier ebene pattern when I was in the store. This is the only stock with perfect alignment

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 689