Is this new MC tote bag?? looks cute....

Love this bag!!! I scanned the catalog page too. HTH!!:yes: Kind of reminds me of the Olsen twins bag... hmmm...
ModernChainHobo.jpg

I actually tried this bag on yesterday at Saks and was not impressed it is very cute but for a $2k+ the handles felt and look like plastic they say they are resin but they felt like plastic to me and not to sturdy.

I've just bought this bag -
I didn't know about issues with the chains though... should I be worried? I just paid £1,120 and want to put more than a credit card in it!

Attachments

• GetAttachment44.jpg
    GetAttachment44.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 36
  • GetAttachment55.jpg
    GetAttachment55.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 22
  • GetAttachment 1.jpg
    GetAttachment 1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 23
FLIPSIDE- Glad to hear that you love it..
I can not wait to get mine. The hobo one is more my style.
I tried your e/w version on at the store and it was to wide for me...
put oh did I love it so !!!

Hi. I'm new to the forum. I purchased the hobo style MC tote last week and love it. It is the same exact styke in the Neiman Marcus ad. I put quite a bit in mine and have had no problems. I was informed the problems with the chains have been fixed. It is a great bag and fits quite a bit. Chain is comfortable also.

Hi. I'm new to the forum. I purchased the hobo style MC tote last week and love it. It is the same exact styke in the Neiman Marcus ad. I put quite a bit in mine and have had no problems. I was informed the problems with the chains have been fixed. It is a great bag and fits quite a bit. Chain is comfortable also.

Welcome to the forum BROOKELYN.
you will love it here.. I love this bag thanks for the tip.. This is going to be my next bag I think

Thanks addisonshopper.

It is a great bag. I get a lot of compliments on it. I also tried on the e/w version and liked the hobo better. The one chain seems to stay in place better.