Is this misleading to you

Jan 4, 2008
Oregon Coast
It is misleading because by saying B1G1free it is in deed saying Buy one of this item and get another one free. B1G1free is TOTALLY different from Buy one get a free gift. At least the seller didn't keep that misleading theory going in the listing. But the tittle is still wrong non the less.

Jan 23, 2008
Michigan
I noticed the bag has the botique brown price tag on it. I've only see that on the bags displayed at the botique - no where else. Hummmmm

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
PA
I noticed the bag has the botique brown price tag on it. I've only see that on the bags displayed at the botique - no where else. Hummmmm
The brown tags are usually used for display/floor models at the store. Also for the SA's to get the style number, and easily find a fresh one in the back.
Back to the OP - yes its very misleading since you mainly associate BOGO with an equivalent item.

farmerswife

Miss you boy!
Jun 6, 2007
N. Texas
The brown tags are usually used for display/floor models at the store. Also for the SA's to get the style number, and easily find a fresh one in the back.
Back to the OP - yes its very misleading since you mainly associate BOGO with an equivalent item.
Kind of makes you wonder if this one "walked" out of a store display.

OP-this is very misleading, as others have stated BOGO is reference to same type item. This is clearly a gift with purchase but worded to draw you in.