Is this Marc by Marc Jacobs hobo supposed to go "in" in the middle like this?

jackie100

O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
I've never had a hobo before but I bought this bag impulsively and I don't know if I should keep it or not. It looks a bit weird when I put my makeupbag and wallet in there; the shape looks a bit weird and it bunches up and goes in at the middle... Is it supposed to be like this??

Attachments

• DSC09638.JPG
    DSC09638.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 208
I don't have that bag, but given the width of it I can't see how it wouldn't? Unless something long like a ZC was in the center and stayed there... but then again it would make it scrunch elsewhere.

I've never seen a hobo not scrunch in some way though.

Sorry I can't be of more help! Someone else that has this bag will soon chime in :biggrin:

it looks fine to me. all hobos slouch in the middle. i definitely prefer the mevie to the croc riz. there are issues with the latter, so i would avoid getting it and keep what you have.

Thanks guys! Can you guys think of anything similar in the price range of the Mevie which is also cute and also made out of leather, not nylon? I'm just trying to see if there is anything else out there...

Also, do you think the Mevie bag would look ok too with a suit or a pencil skirt or is it more like a casual bag? I want something versatile I can wear with both jeans but also with a pencil skirt/suit etc