Is this Marc by Marc Jacobs hobo supposed to go "in" in the middle like this?

I vote for a Teri or Faridah...same outer pockets with the turnlocks. There's a sage Faridah on Nordstrom's site for $299.99. Oh, how I wish I could get it!

Oh... I see it! I actually like that one too! It's more structured. I don't know if I like the color sage tho. I prefer black but it's not on sale:sad:

Recession has hit me... I have to watch my budget.

Does anyone else think the hobo slouching in the middle look like a woman's chest? If it didn't go in at the middle like that, I would like it better. If you're looking for something a little more dressy, I'd get the bloomies bag (the embossed leather might be a bit more delicate than the usual MbMJ leather -- do a search on the forum for the MbMJ croc bags) you posted a link to or another hobo, like the Hillier!

Does anyone else think the hobo slouching in the middle look like a woman's chest? If it didn't go in at the middle like that, I would like it better. If you're looking for something a little more dressy, I'd get the bloomies bag (the embossed leather might be a bit more delicate than the usual MbMJ leather -- do a search on the forum for the MbMJ croc bags) you posted a link to or another hobo, like the Hillier!

Okay, THANK YOU. :lol:

I was trying to think of a diplomatic way of saying that. It's the turnlocks and the squished nature of the two folds. Sorry, OP, but that's where my juvenile mind jumped first.

^ LOL!

TBH I'm not really a fan of the Mevie or the croc embossed Lil Riz. I know there were peeling issues with the Lil Riz and for some reason I was under the impression the bag was made from PVC. Personally, I would save for a more classic style like the Faridah or Teri but that's just me. They have shown up on the Bay for really reasonable prices lately!