Is this LV?

1. I'm not sure if it is hence the question.

0aja29.jpg
  2. Looks like a Tabogo (Sp?) Keepall. I think Jay Z is cuuute. :girlsigh:

3. The Tobago Keepall 50?

[​IMG]

4. Ug. He looks so good in that pic going to go work out with his LV. I think I may buy one of those for my BF for Christmas. Does anyone know how much it is?

5. I dont know the price, but I think that color, along with the Red & Yellow MIGHT be sold out, because it was couple seasons ago. I do know they make that collection in Black now.

Hott stufffff.

SUEDOC -- Omg your Indigo Houston with that scarf is beyond hott.

6. Sue, was the scarf like a headthing, or like one of those square scarf things (im bad with names!) I really like how it forms the bow perfectly.

7. It's a great bandeau! It also comes in multicolor black and white. Here's the thread that talks about the bandeau and got me to change my avatar today:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/anyone-have-an-indigo-houston-41846.html

8. the color is TDF!

9. when i saw that pic last night, i was all on vuitton.com looking for that bag!!!

10. Yup. Blue Tobago Keepall... that color is stunning!

11. I'm getting one for him. That is hot. I would so hit on him with that bag!

12. LOL!!!:lol:

I have a blue togabo carryall. It's not as big as the keepall and is perfect for a gym bag. It might be a little less too, I can't remember.

[​IMG]

13. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :graucho:

14. I was right. It's $150 less than the keepall.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice