Is this LV receipt from Italy legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

I’m looking at purchasing this LV Toiletry 15 from a seller in Italy. Does this receipt look legit? Is it a gift receipt perhaps.

Thanks!

View attachment 4836695
The receipt looks ok. It’s the client copy received for online orders. Why not buy direct from LV. The TP15 is in stock online on the EU website and has been for a few days. That way you definitely know it’s authentic.

A77F9442-496C-437C-83BD-8172578F30C4.png

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
The receipt looks ok, but there are good copies out there. Why not buy direct from LV. The TP15 is in stock online on the EU website and has been for a few days. That way you definitely know it’s authentic.

View attachment 4837527
Unfortunately I’m in Australia and LV has been out of stock for some time.
I just jumped the gun and bought a different preloved one that I trusted a bit more. Hopefully it’s all okay haha otherwise I’ll have my impatience to blame!

Unfortunately I’m in Australia and LV has been out of stock for some time.
I just jumped the gun and bought a different preloved one that I trusted a bit more. Hopefully it’s all okay haha otherwise I’ll have my impatience to blame!

Ok. Glad you found one. I buy a lot of preloved too. You have to really do your homework and know how to spot the fakes. Make sure you thoroughly check the pouch and date code. Good luck!

Ok. Glad you found one. I buy a lot of preloved too. You have to really do your homework and know how to spot the fakes. Make sure you thoroughly check the pouch and date code. Good luck!
Mmm I know how many tricks people have up their sleeves with fakes! I went for one that had been previously bought on Vestiaire. Comes with the original receipt which looks legitimate as well as the Vestiaire authentication. Code matches the original purchase date and tried to scrutinise the pics as best I could/the seller sent me videos of the item too. Hopefully it’s all fine!

Mmm I know how many tricks people have up their sleeves with fakes! I went for one that had been previously bought on Vestiaire. Comes with the original receipt which looks legitimate as well as the Vestiaire authentication. Code matches the original purchase date and tried to scrutinise the pics as best I could/the seller sent me videos of the item too. Hopefully it’s all fine!

VC is great. I buy lots from them and always had good experiences. You’re all good then. Enjoy!

Hi!
We don’t allow individual threads for authenticity questions, and only approved members may offer authenticity opinions.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.