Is this Lanvin too trendy?

sjsunggt

Feb 3, 2006
Finally I've got a name of this bag.
Lanvin Rodeo PM.
I love this one.
But is it too trendy? or Is it already out of the trend?
What do you think?
Do you think I can use it in many ways if I can find one?
Please help me. Thanks.

Attachments

• lanvin-rodeo-pm-handbag.jpg
    lanvin-rodeo-pm-handbag.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 102
I dont think any Lanvin bags are too trendy and this one is quite a classic shape and style so I dont think its too trendy at all.

I love it! I don't think it's really trendy. Certainly the style isn't. I think perhaps the patent leather might be somewhat of a trend, but since it's black, you're a bit safer.

i agree. i don't find it trendy, but it depends on your personal style. the silhouette is quite classic, and for many, patent is favored season after season regardless of what the fashion mags say (i know i'm one of those people).

I love it! It doesn't seem too trendy to me either. It's a good color and shape that should last you a long time. And black is a safe color since it goes with everything in your wardrobe.

i like it alot... although this length of strap isn't my favorite on my body (i'm tall & prefer either a handle or a longer length chain).

but in terms of appearance -- i think it's charming. yes, it has contemporary features, but i think you'd get multiple years of wear. and like the others, i'm a huge patent fan. it's one less thing to worry about in bad weather, too!

do you mind if i ask how much it's priced?