Is this Jypsiere too big for me?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry to sound like a Greek chorus...but it is too big...

2. Another vote for too big! Looks like the 34.

3. A size smaller would be a better fit and would suit you well. This one is too big.

honey likes this.
  4. Yes, it looks too big on your frame. And it will be quite heavy if you load it up.

5. One comment, I’ve taken photos where a bag looks much bigger on me than IRL. Sometimes it’s the distance from and angle of the camera...

6. Thanks everyone for your feedback. Needed to hear honest unbiased feedback

papertiger likes this.
  7. Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind.

8. I’ve compared to my chloe and it’s about the same size; just taller. I think it’s the stiffer leather.

Attached Files:

9. To chime in with the rest -- yes, this is too big.

10. Are you looking to fit your laptop or work papers/documents in it?

I do think it's a little big, but it'll need to be big if you need it as a work bag.

11. skybluesly- no, I wasn’t intending to use it as a work bag or carry a laptop. Just wanted a regular hands free messenger.

12. I think the problem is how far it sticks out from your body, especially hitting you on the hip. Could you carry it on the shoulder rather than crossbody? I think it might look better.

papertiger likes this.
  13. Understood. Then yes, I think it's it's a little too big. If it was a slouchier bag then it might be different.

14. Thanks.

15. Yes, I do apologize. It looks too big on you, in my opinion.