Is this jacket appropriate?

Spo0oky

Carpe diem...
Sep 24, 2006
Hi everyone.
I need an honest opinion... I'm an 18 years old guy and I was wondering if I should buy a Burberry jacket very similar to this one and my question is... Is the jacket appropriate for my age or is it a little too "wanna be grown up"?
I really don't know I I would appreciate your help... :shrugs:

Thanks! :smile:

Attachments

• NMM02AD_mn.jpg
    NMM02AD_mn.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 98
I hope you got it!

At 18 you're supposed to be grown up. A nice looking grown up 18 year old is a lot more attractive to a good-looking 18 year old woman (or man) than a really sloppy looking 18 year old. This applies whether you're ending high-shcool, in college, or out working.

I think too many people don't see themselves as "grown up" at 18. I've noticed the newspapers will call an 18 yr old a "girl" if she is in college or lives with her parents, but a "woman" if she has her own apartment and a job and she lives on her own. I have always considered 18 as adult.

Okay... so I went to the Burberry store today... and ended up not buying that jacket... I tried it on and it just wasn't "me".
I ended up buying a yellow (yes... yellow) rain jacket! I probably won't have many oportunities to use it but I thought... "What the hell! I love it! I gotta have him :P".
I'll post pick pictures later (I don't know where my digital camera is) ;)