Is this jacket appropriate?

Spo0oky

Carpe diem...
Sep 24, 2006
Lisboa, Portugal
Hi everyone.
I need an honest opinion... I'm an 18 years old guy and I was wondering if I should buy a Burberry jacket very similar to this one and my question is... Is the jacket appropriate for my age or is it a little too "wanna be grown up"?
I really don't know I I would appreciate your help... :shrugs:

Thanks! :smile:

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

lv-lover

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I happen to like that jacket a whole lot. I don't think it's too "wanna be grown up".

MissL

O.G.
Apr 29, 2006
Australia
I think it looks appropriate for your age , you should definitely get it :yes:. I think you tend to be safer with neutral coloured jackets.

Nov 11, 2006
Washington, D.C.
I hope you got it!

At 18 you're supposed to be grown up. A nice looking grown up 18 year old is a lot more attractive to a good-looking 18 year old woman (or man) than a really sloppy looking 18 year old. This applies whether you're ending high-shcool, in college, or out working.

I think too many people don't see themselves as "grown up" at 18. I've noticed the newspapers will call an 18 yr old a "girl" if she is in college or lives with her parents, but a "woman" if she has her own apartment and a job and she lives on her own. I have always considered 18 as adult.

Spo0oky

Carpe diem...
Sep 24, 2006
Lisboa, Portugal
Okay... so I went to the Burberry store today... and ended up not buying that jacket... I tried it on and it just wasn't "me".
I ended up buying a yellow (yes... yellow) rain jacket! I probably won't have many oportunities to use it but I thought... "What the hell! I love it! I gotta have him :P".
I'll post pick pictures later (I don't know where my digital camera is) ;)