Is this it for the September floorset?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Or should we expect more to hit the website later in the week?

2. I always wait till the last day of PCE, normally some last minute stuff rolls in just before or after the end of PCE.

3. Thanks Bunny. I noticed there is a new Poppy graffiti print that is catching my eye.. but no bags with it yet!

4. ^no bags yet, but with the scarves and such I'm sure there will be other accessories for some type of bag.

5. That is a good idea. I tend to go on the first day in case that the one I want is sold out. For some reason, I always seem to like the Coach things that are limited!

6. You might want to check out the lookbook in the store, sometimes you can pre-order things at PCE for items that are coming out soon.

7. I emailed about the graffiti print, and the girl who emailed me back told me that was it. For some reason I don't believe that.

8. No PCE again and i want something too. It figures. GEEZ

9. I saw a photo of a graffitti poppy satchel, it was TDF!!!

10. Don't happen to have the link, do you?

11. I don't have a link because it was a random page with someone posting a few photos and it was all in chinese or japanese but..... I saved the photo :P

[​IMG]

12. Ee, it's so cute!

I can't believe they told me when I emailed that there was no infos.. and I find out in another topic someone else was able to order a glam tote and also had info on the groovy. Psh!

13. It's gorgeous, isn't it???

14. Wow. Diff'rent stokes, I guess, but in my very humble (and probably unpopular) opinion, that's hideous.

15. Is 15863 the style number? :o