Is this herve leger dress too sexy for a wedding?

I love this dress too, but it could look too "sexy" for the morning ceremony if you wear it on its own. Perhaps you could wear a pashmina/shawl with it in the morning? I think it would be perfect for the evening reception

Thanks so much for your replies. I haven't been to a wedding in ages - last time was when I was a flower girl like 20 years ago. :sad:

So I wasn't sure if you could change after the ceremony. I do love the dress though. Arghh, if only it wasn't so expensive. I will have to think it over this evening.

It can definitely be toned down with a pashmina shawl, yes! I actually just saw pictures of Cheryl Cole, who's in the UK pop group Girls Aloud, at a wedding and she wore a Hervé Léger dress. It was similar to this one:
http://www.intermixonline.com/jump.jsp?itemID=23762&itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&keyword=herve+leger
It was that light grey one and it had a couple other colours in vertical stripes, maybe about 4 stripes, while the rest was grey. If you wait a minute, I'll get a picture.