Is this herve leger dress too sexy for a wedding?

yes, without a doubt its too sexy for a wedding, even if you were going to an evening reception, you got to remember you will be in someone's wedding photos forever and it might upset the bride

In think it is fine. I think they are very versatile. Can you imagine with a parchment kelly. Yum yum

P.s I wore my herve leger dress (green/mustard shade) with black satin jimmy shoo slingbacks and a black satin chanel chocolate box clutch (black). Went really well.

hills-party4-de.jpg

IMO, yes, it is too sexy for a wedding. I would find other occasions to wear the dress (it is lovely), but I personally would not be comfortable wearing something like this to an event that is supposed to be another woman's day.
I also think that the fact that you feel you should pause and ask the question here is a sign that you are not totally comfortable with the idea of it yourself, and why not be totally comfortable at the wedding?

Is this dress inappropriate for a wedding? There is a bit of cleavage. In terms of the length of the dress, it falls a bit past my knee as I'm short.

Or is this one (obviously not HL) inappropriate also - maybe too much lace and too red?