Is this herve leger dress too sexy for a wedding?

I ordered it in both sizes P and S. Hoping that if I choose one that is less tight, it might look more appropriate. I've seen it on Heidi Montag and Jenny McCarthy but they are both very busty women. And unfortunately, I'm not:sad:. I'm short, about 5'1 to 5'2 max and probably the same figure as Heidi but only a small B cup. So I'm hoping that the dress will be longer on me than in the photo and less "sexy" but who knows. Can't wait for it to arrive in the mail though.

The dress in the link that daisy posted would be more wedding appropriate. I work at Intermix and my location does have that dress - it is very short in length. Since you are only 5'1 it should be ok lengthwise.

Have fun at the wedding!

The dress in the link that daisy posted would be more wedding appropriate. I work at Intermix and my location does have that dress - it is very short in length. Since you are only 5'1 it should be ok lengthwise.

Have fun at the wedding!

Yeah, it's sexy, but it's basically a pencil cut, which tones it down quite a bit. And, it's not full of cleavage or anything like that. The only thing it does is hug the body. I want it! LOL.

Ooh really? Huh. I thought it was grey. Well, I know in that picture, Cheryl had a hat on to make it more like a bridesmade type outfit, or just more wedding-ish in general. Maybe if you could wear it with a jacket of one of the darker colours in the dress and darker shoes, so there wouldn't be so much white.

I think its appropriateness also depends on your body type. If you have more of a straight figure, like the girl from Girls Aloud, that tones down the dress a bit by itself. If you're a curvy girl, the dress automatically becomes more sexual, which, imo, would be inappropriate, even if half-covered (unless the crowd was extremely young and fashion-savvy).

All in all, I think the dress is hot and you should get it, but not wear it to the wedding.

Thanks a bunch for your help. I ordered the one shoulder cream colored dress but I do love the cut/color of the girl in Girl's Aloud. However, it appears as it there's white in it and I can't find that dress anywhere. Oh well, I'll just have to try the dress on in person.

Here's the link. The image is from Girls Aloud Media.
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=006fwf3.jpg

I think that dress looks fine in that picture.

I honestly think part of how it comes off is not only when the wedding is/what type of wedding, but how the dress will look on your body. If you are thin and the dress isn't overly tight, I think it's fine. But if I wore it, it would probably bind arond my big booty and look totally different and too tight for a wedding.

I think its appropriateness also depends on your body type. If you have more of a straight figure, like the girl from Girls Aloud, that tones down the dress a bit by itself. If you're a curvy girl, the dress automatically becomes more sexual, which, imo, would be inappropriate, even if half-covered (unless the crowd was extremely young and fashion-savvy).

All in all, I think the dress is hot and you should get it, but not wear it to the wedding.

I'm with Amanda! I say get it anyway it's hot!

Are strapless dresses inappropriate for weddings? Because that's what I wore to the last wedding I went to and this dress covers more skin than a strapless. :sweatdrop:

LOL! Strapless dresses are fine! I think it's inappropriate when you have boob action, leg action, AND a dress that is form fitting. IMO, you gotta pick one.