Is this Gucci shirt cheesy or tacky?

So long as you don't Match the print with bag and shoes I guess it's fine but it does make a 'statement'.

I have a GG print scarf I don't give it a second's thought but since you have to question the look it may mean it's not for you.

So long as you don't Match the print with bag and shoes I guess it's fine but it does make a 'statement'.

I have a GG print scarf I don't give it a second's thought but since you have to question the look it may mean it's not for you.

I kind of like it actually. I think it's cheesy, but I like it for some reason. I was just curious for your opinions. I might get it if I don't like other Gucci ready-to-wear. I'm going to look around the stores to see if they have better shirts.

I like anything different not cheesy to me !

Paired with the right slacks heels would wear it.

Looks couture how it's designed to fit .

Last edited:
I love it!! It doesn't look like you're trying to make a statement, I think it just looks like you got a killer shirt. I think I'm gonna buy it also! So, thanks lightdays!! Sorry to steal your idea!! :o)

(a few minutes later) Whoa, look at that price!! Guess I WON'T be stealing your idea lightdays! That's a little steep for that shirt I think.

Last edited: