Is this Gucci Duo Hot or Not

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been pondering over this gucci hat, but I want them to remove the ball. Furthermore, I can't get the hat without a matching bag.

Do you think these items are hot together or not?
    Is the hat to boyish?
    If the bag is a no go then what bag would you get?

Attached Files:

2. This is so cute. Where is that hat??

3. Gucci should be getting more any day now

4. beanies look like crap on me, but i think that one is very cute and would look nice with the bag

5. I'm all for matching stuff. I say go for it!

6. Both are really cute!

7. both are nice

I have that bag but in brown!I love it!!It's so great for university and trips

8. I love that hat and the ball on top adds character. I love the matching combo, I'm not crazy about that style bag but I like the black red and green

9. Yea, I think they are very cute together!

10. hat looks like something i can buy in any normal store. nothing special and most wont even recognize the color stripe. i love the bag though! i like the stripe on the shoulder strap

11. I like the combo. I had the bag in brown and passed it along to my Mom. I carried it for 2-3 years and now that she has it she has noticed some wear on the edges. It was a great everyday bag for shopping and running errands. I loved the versatility of adjusting the strap to a hobo or wearing it long across my body for hands free. I say go for it.

12. I'd wear them together - go for it!

13. Very Cute!:tup:

14. I think they would look HOT together.

15. Go for it, the beanie is funky and that bag is a cutie!