Is this greige '06?

1. I found out today that my bbag is on it's way to me, it should be in my arms by Friday! I can't wait! I have read so much about the softness and squishiness (is that a word?) of these bags. :yahoo: Now my question to my lovely tpfers is... is this bag's color greige? That would make it an 2006, right? Sorry, I'm just discovering I like these bags. Any information would be great. Thanks!

4224.jpg
  2. looks like it
    congrats:smile:

3. Noooooo. It think it's an '05 Taupe. Season A would be taupe I think. Where did you get this bag?

4. Is this from luxury-zurich? If so, it is '05 taupe and gorgeous!

5. ohhhhh so pretty! congrats!

6. Yes, the luxury site! I admit I am addicted to it! This will be my third bag from their store. :P Thanks for the info! I think the color is soooo pretty, like a more muted silver/metallic.

7. :yes: Very pretty! Enjoy!

8. Ohh NICE! What a great find. The '05 taupe is soo nice! Congrats! :yahoo:

9. That is a great find. I LOVEEEEEEEEEE that bag and the color. I want a taupe too. For now I will settle for the new natural, but as soon as I see a Taupe in good condition, it's going to be hard to resist. I need to sell some of my new bags, I can see this older bag obsession isn't going to stop anytime soon. Shame on all of you. :graucho:

10. Congrats!!! lovely color :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice