Is this greige '06?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found out today that my bbag is on it's way to me, it should be in my arms by Friday! I can't wait! I have read so much about the softness and squishiness (is that a word?) of these bags. :yahoo: Now my question to my lovely tpfers is... is this bag's color greige? That would make it an 2006, right? Sorry, I'm just discovering I like these bags. Any information would be great. Thanks!

Attached Files:

• 4224.jpg
      4224.jpg
      File size:
      180.9 KB
      Views:
  2. looks like it
    congrats:smile:

3. Noooooo. It think it's an '05 Taupe. Season A would be taupe I think. Where did you get this bag?

4. Is this from luxury-zurich? If so, it is '05 taupe and gorgeous!

5. ohhhhh so pretty! congrats!

6. Yes, the luxury site! I admit I am addicted to it! This will be my third bag from their store. :P Thanks for the info! I think the color is soooo pretty, like a more muted silver/metallic.

7. :yes: Very pretty! Enjoy!

8. Ohh NICE! What a great find. The '05 taupe is soo nice! Congrats! :yahoo:

9. That is a great find. I LOVEEEEEEEEEE that bag and the color. I want a taupe too. For now I will settle for the new natural, but as soon as I see a Taupe in good condition, it's going to be hard to resist. I need to sell some of my new bags, I can see this older bag obsession isn't going to stop anytime soon. Shame on all of you. :graucho:

10. Congrats!!! lovely color :smile: