is this gold coach purse... only winter seasonal bag? ...

1. The bag is tan canvas w/ gold leather trim.

So... because of the gold leather trim... would the bag only go well in the winter/ fall?

Is this metallic just OUT of style? I don't know if I should get this or not because I only like to get bags that are mostly classic or that I can wear it forever.

What do you think?

http://i4.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/c5/65/f3_1.JPG

http://i9.ebayimg.com/01/i/07/8b/f3/0d_1_sbl.JPG

http://i3.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/9c/9c/e7_2.JPG

2. the metallic is subtle, so it's not an overload should metallics go completely out of style.
    but i think you can pull it off in any season.

3. The khaki signature works with any season, but I feel like the metallic is..well I'm not a fan of it. Thats what bothered me to no end on the madison and zoe striped..goddamn metallic trim. Metallic is over for me, but thats my preference. I don't follow season to season style. I can still be seen toting around my yellow longchamp tote and will continue to when the snow falls. I do my own thing. So if you love it go for it. But if you want it because of a trend then I wouldn't. Its all up to your personal preference.

4. I will always dig metallic things. I think it can be worn in any season.

5. All year round. It's not like the optic lurex which is more like wintry/Christmasy but still can be used all-year round.

6. gold or metalic trim...especially with khaki signature....HAS.. become a classic in my opinion,,,,it looks great any time of the year...

i own the signature stripe tote w/gold trim and its beautiful now and will be in the spring and on into summer with cute metalic sandals.....it's also great with black........so for me,:yes: its an all season color/trim!!!!

7. It's not too glitzy, so you could carry it all year round.

8. to me, it appears to be an all-year-round purse.. its a pretty mutual color! If you know what i mean lol.. its very cute and classic, buy it!!

9. I don't think that's a seasonal combination at all. It looks like it would be a beautiful year-round bag. I don't think that a very subtle hint of metallic here and there will ever be really "out" but large clothing pieces that's metallic will.

10. I love metallics and think they're great neutrals, so I'm biased in that regard, but your bag, like many of the ladies here pointed out, is really subtle and classic! I think the khaki/gold combo is one that can truly work in all seasons!

11. I think metallic/gold works in any season. I have a gold trimmed gallery tote & want to wear it this season, but it's an open-top purse & it wouldn't be smart to wear it around the holidays with all the expert thieves. But, the demi is really cute & you wouldn't have to worry about someone reaching into your purse, stealing your wallet & other belongings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice