is this going to be a problem?

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
I m driving all the way to the US on Sat to use my coupon on a new soho small hobo. the SA said she could hold it bc i m coming so far. but w the new floor set, can they still sell it ot me? should i follow-up?

Oh yeah!! They will just add the new stuff out on the floor, but whatever is there in stock, you can buy. You can also order and they will ship to your home (they always do the shipping free at the boutique, but not sure how it works in Canada). Holding it for you means it's reserved in your name. The only caution is to follow up and make certain it's really being held for you because sometimes they forget when they get off the phone with you. This just happened to me at the outlet over the weekend with a wide bangle, and when I got there, they had sold out of the wider style because they didn't hold one for me like they were supposed to. It was a good little drive for me too, so I was a bit pissed.

Congrats and have a safe trip!!

Right about the store pickup, but if for some reason something happens and they don't hold it (and don't have more in stock), they will order it for you while you are at the store. They will just have it sent directly to your home. I'm sure they would give you free shipping especially since that happened, and they have always been good to even overnight for free if that's the case. I wouldn't worry because I think there's probably more stock in the store anyway. It's just of course nicer to choose in person and walk out with it! Hopefully there will be no problems and they have it on hold for you! I had a pleated satchel on hold, and it was there no problem on Sat. I think it just depends on the person and how busy they are. I've only had it happen 3-4 times where they didn't hold something, and usually it's the outlet that's the problem. I only had it happen once at the boutique. Don't worry, I'm sure it will be fine!!