Is this Furla bag worth it?

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
My friend got a little extra cash she didn't expect and wants to buy something nice for herself. She spotted this handbag (in red) for 260 euro. It's an amazing bag but she's still a little hesitant on the price since she didn't spend that much on a bag before and now it's not really a well known brand... Any thought on the bag?
http://www.bagshop.com/store/mcart.php?ID=6250

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2970180?refsid=235494&refcat=0~2376779~2374605~6005922&SourceID=1&SlotID=2&origin=related

It's hard for me to say since I live by a Furla outlet and get the bags for under $200 regularly. I think if you like the bag and can afford it then get it, or you'll always think of it as the one that got away. Furla is a good quality handbag and taken care of should last a long time.

It's hard for me to say since I live by a Furla outlet and get the bags for under $200 regularly. I think if you like the bag and can afford it then get it, or you'll always think of it as the one that got away. Furla is a good quality handbag and taken care of should last a long time.

Are you referring to Woodbury? They have some really good deals with the bags in the bins under the display tables. Also I see alot of Furla at TJM/Marshall's. Personally I wouldn't pay full price knowing I have access to these places, but I don't know how it is in Europe.

I think the bag IRL would like quite stunning - I don't think it's been photographed that well. So my instinct would be to get it due to the knock down price and good quality brand.

I love Furla as well. I currently own 2 bags from them, and they are my favorite and get the most compliments when I wear them. This bag your friend has her eye on, im not too crazy about though... :sad:

Just because everybody doesn't like the styling of the bag, doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad choice! If your friend likes it, she should go for it! I think it's a nice looking bag, and the color will make it really "pop!" And most people have said that Furla is a good quality brand, so that should make her feel a bit easier about spending the money on it!