Is this forum female only?

1. I feel like a stranger here :confused1: but it's quite interesting to read about all the stuff

2. Nope! The Owner/Admin is Vlad!

Vlad and Megs are the Owner/sAdmins of this website and happen to be an adorable couple!:heart:

3. There are a fair number of men actually! Welcome!

4. There are some guys around here!! Nice, helpful and LV obsessed!!! (and other designers as well!)

5. There is a pretty good amount of guys on here who are friendly and helpful and have great knowledge. Welcome!!

6. a lot of the regular male members post in the LV sub-forum. or they seem to come out the woodwork when cars are mentioned:rolleyes: !

7. thank you! i'm actually pretty interested in LV too...but what I like the most is hairstyles, can't get to see enough hehe

8. Welcome to the forum :smile:

9. Hiya Steph3n and welcome!!

10. :welcome:

No worries, there is plenty of testosterone on tPF.

11. We have had a few men in the Hermes subforum and they do enjoy shopping at Hermes.

Welcome!

12. Nope you are not alone! Plenty of guys are on the forum!

Ugh if I could only get my fiancee interested in something other than trucks and quads!!!! LOL

13. Heck, no. There's no upper age limit either--they let me in!:yahoo: Welcome--always good to hear another viewpoint on things.

14. Heck no, there are some fantastic male posters here....and we would certainly welcome you to join in as well!

I love having a male's perspective on our topics.....it's refreshing!

15. welcome aboard

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice