Is this ering spacer big enough for protection?

Jul 18, 2011
Hi! My husband surprised me with this gorgeous light yellow eternity band for our 10 year. I have never found the perfect band to wear with it but feel like I finally have, woohoo! So I want to protect the band. I bought a super thin 18k band to protect any rubbing. I don't want the spacer to be obvious or detract. Do you guys think this will provide protection against the prongs rubbing? My ering is platinum and band is 18k for reference

IMG_2553.jpeg

IMG_2556.jpeg

IMG_2562.jpeg

IMG_2561.jpeg

IMG_2560.jpeg

IMG_2563.jpeg

IMG_2564.jpeg

Congratulations! Happy tenth! What a thoughtful and generous gift. :smile:
I personally prefer it without the spacer, and I’m not sure if the current spacer is large enough
perhaps another ring that looks like part of a stack?
when I wear my wedding ring and other diamonds, I wear one on each hand.

• Thanks
Reactions: forgetmenot301
Congratulations! Happy tenth! What a thoughtful and generous gift. :smile:
I personally prefer it without the spacer, and I’m not sure if the current spacer is large enough
perhaps another ring that looks like part of a stack?
when I wear my wedding ring and other diamonds, I wear one on each hand.

I agree, it doesn’t seem to be doing much protecting. I’d check with who made the ring. I trust my jeweler who made my ring, so I’d definitely ask him.
Thanks ladies! Was kinda thinking the same thing. Will check with our jeweler :flowers:

Reactions: Swanky
Hi! My husband surprised me with this gorgeous light yellow eternity band for our 10 year. I have never found the perfect band to wear with it but feel like I finally have, woohoo! So I want to protect the band. I bought a super thin 18k band to protect any rubbing. I don't want the spacer to be obvious or detract. Do you guys think this will provide protection against the prongs rubbing? My ering is platinum and band is 18k for reference

View attachment 5795138

View attachment 5795139

View attachment 5795140

View attachment 5795141

View attachment 5795142

View attachment 5795143

View attachment 5795144
I just saw your rings in a pic with your BF pico in the H in action thread. They looked great, so I am sure whatever you decide will be perfect :smile:

Reactions: Hurrem1001