Is this enough chanel bags for me?

i have decided to get the beige in silver hardware in the medium and to track down the fuchsia caviar in the jumbo size with silver hardware. What do you ladies think about the camera case bags in the medium? i love the matte black with gold combination. do you think its a classic bag or would it be better to get it in the reissue?

As someone who went a little Chanel crazy recently, I'd love to get an Hermes (I think but maybe they're too heavy??). But I am not sure how to get one. Someone I know has been on a waiting list for two years! :confused1:

I would think you have enough chanel bags, and can consider to go for Hermes now. because the money you saved from almost 3 Chanel bags can afford a Hermes bag. and they are totally at different level after you compared them closely.

The quality of Chanel bags are not very good nowdays too. so after you had such great classic collections. If I were you, I will go for Hermes. This is what I plan to do now ( I have one reissue, one jumbo classic and one medium classic), and unless there is a chanl bag really catch my eye in future, I rather save money from Chanel for Hermes.

I would think you have enough chanel bags, and can consider to go for Hermes now. because the money you saved from almost 3 Chanel bags can afford a Hermes bag. and they are totally at different level after you compared them closely.

The quality of Chanel bags are not very good nowdays too. so after you had such great classic collections. If I were you, I will go for Hermes. This is what I plan to do now ( I have one reissue, one jumbo classic and one medium classic), and unless there is a chanl bag really catch my eye in future, I rather save money from Chanel for Hermes.

I don't care how much a Hermes costs and Hermes has got quality issues as well. Some people are just not into Hermes. I'm certainly not and I never will be. It's a great brand, but it's just not me.

I certainly am not the one to tell a person - they have too many Chanels. Good luck picking among the beauties you have on your wanted list.:smile:

As far as Hermes...the bags do nothing for me either.:nogood: