Is this enough chanel bags for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raelene

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
I have just bought my first chanel bags and im wondering if I should get them now before the prices increase. I m confused at which hardwares to get on my next bags.

I currently have:

the large black caviar with silver hardware
GST in silver hardware
reissue in grey medium size.

Am i wanting to get:

Red caviar in jumbo
Black caviar in jumbo- in silver or gold hardware
New beige in large- in silver or gold hardware
white in large or jumbo in silver hardware.
maybe black lambskin in gold hardware in medium

please help me decide

chantal

♥
Jan 15, 2006
Toronto
I think you already have a lovely collection! I wouldn't rush to buy the bags, I haven't heard of a price increase comming up and you can enjoy them more when you buy them with space in between!

Out of the ones you're thinking of getting this is my opinion:

Red caviar Jumbo - Get silver hardware, I think it looks much classier and it would appear you already prefer silver.
Black caviar Jumbo- I would choose gold hardware because you already have a black purse with silver hardware. Also I love the look of the jumbo with gold hardware much more!
New beige large- What colour jewelry do you own more of? I would choose that however if your looking for variety, I would get the gold you don't have as much of that.
White caviar with silver hardware - I like the white bags in the large, however if you find the jumbo more appropriate for your lifestyle by all means get that.
Black lambskin in gold hardware in medium - You don't need this bag! Save that money and buy something in a fun colour or a black reissue with gold hardware.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.