Is this enough chanel bags for me?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have just bought my first chanel bags and im wondering if I should get them now before the prices increase. I m confused at which hardwares to get on my next bags.

I currently have:

the large black caviar with silver hardware
    GST in silver hardware
    reissue in grey medium size.

Am i wanting to get:

Red caviar in jumbo
    Black caviar in jumbo- in silver or gold hardware
    New beige in large- in silver or gold hardware
    white in large or jumbo in silver hardware.
    maybe black lambskin in gold hardware in medium

please help me decide

2. #2 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    I think you already have a lovely collection! I wouldn't rush to buy the bags, I haven't heard of a price increase comming up and you can enjoy them more when you buy them with space in between!

Out of the ones you're thinking of getting this is my opinion:

Red caviar Jumbo - Get silver hardware, I think it looks much classier and it would appear you already prefer silver.
    Black caviar Jumbo- I would choose gold hardware because you already have a black purse with silver hardware. Also I love the look of the jumbo with gold hardware much more!
    New beige large- What colour jewelry do you own more of? I would choose that however if your looking for variety, I would get the gold you don't have as much of that.
    White caviar with silver hardware - I like the white bags in the large, however if you find the jumbo more appropriate for your lifestyle by all means get that.
    Black lambskin in gold hardware in medium - You don't need this bag! Save that money and buy something in a fun colour or a black reissue with gold hardware.

3. Duplicate thread, closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.