Is this "easy" to get? Advice please...

Jesskaz

Jan 3, 2009
I'm pretty new to B bags- I just got my 1st a month ago.

Now I want a black RH PT and it looks like Bal NY has it, but I just dropped a wad of cash on a pro digital camera, so I thought I'd wait a couple months before getting another bag.

I don't really know which bags are easier or harder to come by. If the one I want is easy I'll wait, but if not, I'll just get it. I hate regretting a missed purchase.

So, what do you think- is it safe to wait on it?

black is quite a popular color, and RH is loved by many.
but with the combination of PT, i'm not sure, most like city in this case, though some like PT as it gives a bit more room.
if you really like it, go for it. The 09 leather for this is raved by most tPFers.

Bal makes Black every season; however it seems Bal is making more GH than RH recently. But definitely they will keep RH Part Time. Congratulation to your pro digital camera. Lately I am also thinking to sell one of my Bal bags for a pro digital camera.

Shouldn't be too hard to come by, I think. Black is produced every season, so if you should find it difficult to find one from this season, there will always be more coming in at some point... But, as akina3 said, S/S 09 black leather seems to be very good and you never know what next season's leather will be like!

black is quite a popular color, and RH is loved by many.
but with the combination of PT, i'm not sure, most like city in this case, though some like PT as it gives a bit more room.
if you really like it, go for it. The 09 leather for this is raved by most tPFers.

Yeah- it seemed to me that the PT w/ RH isn't as popular a style as the City so I thought maybe they wouldn't be produced as much or harder to find.

That's really good to know about the leather- I didn't realize that. My other thought was to seek out an older one b/c it seems people like the older leather better- but you said everyone likes the '09 so maybe it would just be a waste of time to hunt down an older bag.

Last edited:
if u like the '09 leather, then don't miss it; otherwise if you dont mind any leather as long as its a black, then you can consider waiting. Ultimately, just so that you wont have any feeling of regrets later on...