Is this Dionysus too "extra"!?! Help!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
So I'm shopping around for my Christmas gift to myself already haha. My SA told me they were getting this Dionysus in about a month so she put my name down for it. She knows light pink is my colour! Do you think it's too much? I'm 24 and dress really simple. I thought this would be something different. I'm debating between this or another Chanel jumbo.. I have a few Chanel bags already though.
IMG_1502855215.069772.jpg
IMG_1502855223.712677.jpg

Reactions: FetishDiva
Maybe it'll look better In person. The stones cheapen the look of the bag tbh. That's just me though.

A Chanel would be a better choice. Maybe a pink all leather Dionysus will even come out.

Maybe it'll look better In person. The stones cheapen the look of the bag tbh. That's just me though.

A Chanel would be a better choice. Maybe a pink all leather Dionysus will even come out.

I'm hoping it looks better in person. There's a pink suede Dionysus coming out but I prefer the look of the monogram with a bit of pink..

Though I also prefer the all pink (very pretty colour btw) the one with the sig print and stones will look better in person. Not diggin' it with that sweatshirt though, I'm sure you'll style it better.

Though I also prefer the all pink (very pretty colour btw) the one with the sig print and stones will look better in person. Not diggin' it with that sweatshirt though, I'm sure you'll style it better.

Haha, yeah not so much with her sweatshirt. But thank you! Now I'm trying to figure out if I should go for the small or medium..

IMG_1502894043.809280.jpg

I'm thinking small since it's kinda flashy? But the crystals are more spaced out on the medium. [emoji848]

Reactions: Christofle
Haha, yeah not so much with her sweatshirt. But thank you! Now I'm trying to figure out if I should go for the small or medium..

View attachment 3796889

I'm thinking small since it's kinda flashy? But the crystals are more spaced out on the medium. [emoji848]

Well you look lovely in the colours and variation but is that the Med? It looks like the Large. The Med usually looks more rectangular (east-west). I'm 5'.5" and I think the Large looked fairly big on me (and heavy in the all-suede) the Med much better.

Ant chance we can see both sizes on you?

Well you look lovely in the colours and variation but is that the Med? It looks like the Large. The Med usually looks more rectangular (east-west). I'm 5'.5" and I think the Large looked fairly big on me (and heavy in the all-suede) the Med much better.

Oh that's not me in the picture haha. This is the largest size the Dionysus comes in. So I guess it's the large/medium? Haha. Does the rectangular one look awkward? I don't have these bags at my local store so it's hard to decide [emoji24]