Is this cute or what?

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
I am glad I found this forum... Could not help but constantly checking the blog. I think I might be crazy thinking about bags all day and constantly looking for new bags online. So I am real glad to find I am not the only one doing that in the world. Anyway, this is a bulga bag that I found it very very cute at NM. :lol:

And here's the link for those want to might want to buy it:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod23640077&parentId=cat9270735&masterId=cat9230740&index=0&cmCat=

Attachments

• cute bag.jpg
    cute bag.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 66
Oops.. Actually there's more cute bag at NM Spring preview: the green ghurka, celine bag, the bottega, the light pink valentino and many more are all worthy to look at. I'm feeling guilty after buying a spy so I'm not going to buy any more bag for a month...and I'll wait for my bday to get the spring paddy (It's only 2 month away anyway LOL).

Heya wellow - welcome to the forums!

I see you're from Cbus... that is awesome, both Megs and I went to school to OSU, we're Buckeyes at heart!

Vlad said:
Heya wellow - welcome to the forums!

I see you're from Cbus... that is awesome, both Megs and I went to school to OSU, we're Buckeyes at heart!

i have a friend at OSU and i always root for the Buckeyes as long as they're playing someone other than my bulldogs (not that y'all ever play us, but i felt i had to qualify my support a tad)!

wellow said:
I am glad I found this forum... Could not help but constantly checking the blog. I think I might be crazy thinking about bags all day and constantly looking for new bags online. So I am real glad to find I am not the only one doing that in the world. Anyway, this is a bulga bag that I found it very very cute at NM. :lol:

And here's the link for those want to might want to buy it:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod23640077&parentId=cat9270735&masterId=cat9230740&index=0&cmCat=

I saw that bag online just the other day and was really drawn in to it. I think I will write about it on Monday for Viewer's Choice! :idea:

Wow...I actually just transferred from Atlanta to OSU. It was sad at first cause shopping in Atlanta was just great, and Columbus is not a big city. Thank God there's Saks and Nordstrom in here or I could die! I was actually have to choose between UGA in Athens and OSU in the summer, and I ended up here. Well, it's ok now... I'm getting used to Columbus, but I get to go back to Atl a lot though, and I'll be going there next weekend, and can't wait to shop all the nice boutiques in Atlanta! Yeay...