Is this cute or what?

1. I am glad I found this forum... Could not help but constantly checking the blog. I think I might be crazy thinking about bags all day and constantly looking for new bags online. So I am real glad to find I am not the only one doing that in the world. Anyway, this is a bulga bag that I found it very very cute at NM. :lol:

And here's the link for those want to might want to buy it:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod23640077&parentId=cat9270735&masterId=cat9230740&index=0&cmCat=

cute bag.jpg
  2. Oops.. Actually there's more cute bag at NM Spring preview: the green ghurka, celine bag, the bottega, the light pink valentino and many more are all worthy to look at. I'm feeling guilty after buying a spy so I'm not going to buy any more bag for a month...and I'll wait for my bday to get the spring paddy (It's only 2 month away anyway LOL).

3. Heya wellow - welcome to the forums!

I see you're from Cbus... that is awesome, both Megs and I went to school to OSU, we're Buckeyes at heart!

4. Cute Bulga!

5. Very cute in deed

6. i have a friend at OSU and i always root for the Buckeyes as long as they're playing someone other than my bulldogs (not that y'all ever play us, but i felt i had to qualify my support a tad)!

7. I saw that bag online just the other day and was really drawn in to it. I think I will write about it on Monday for Viewer's Choice! :idea:

8. Wow...I actually just transferred from Atlanta to OSU. It was sad at first cause shopping in Atlanta was just great, and Columbus is not a big city. Thank God there's Saks and Nordstrom in here or I could die! I was actually have to choose between UGA in Athens and OSU in the summer, and I ended up here. Well, it's ok now... I'm getting used to Columbus, but I get to go back to Atl a lot though, and I'll be going there next weekend, and can't wait to shop all the nice boutiques in Atlanta! Yeay...

9. Very cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice