Is this crazy or what!!!?

louisisluv

Mar 2, 2015
hi all!!

I was told on my trip to LV last week that the replacement charges of the leather trim and handles of my Neverfull monogram mm would be about 570 dollars!!!
Am i just unaware of current repair prices at LV , or is that charge actually as insane as i think it is...!???

Would love to know!
Thanks in advance!

Rose650

Feb 5, 2017
Well, I have a speedy 30 and got all the piping replaced for 180 and asked how much to replace the handles as well and they said around 400 so this seems typical. You could get a second opinion from another store.

Reactions: fabuleux

jennifer-j

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
It's ridiculously expensive. I got my NF PM right after the NF was released. Last year I asked how much it would cost to replace the vachetta. It was almost the amount I paid for the bag about 8 years ago.

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
It's ridiculously expensive. I got my NF PM right after the NF was released. Last year I asked how much it would cost to replace the vachetta. It was almost the amount I paid for the bag about 8 years ago.
The repair prices are somewhat expensive but we need to keep in mind that they have to take apart and rebuild the bag (i.e. same amount of work as making a new bag). I guess the maintenance of a luxury vehicle is expensive, and so is the maintenance of a luxury bag!