Is this color TOO bright???

1. ^^yeah, that's all I want to know: Is it too much?
    I love the bag, it's so comfy on the shoulder and it holds tons without feeling bulky. I like colorful bags - but except for my two LV Multic., I don't own any :lol:

emporioarmani.jpg emporioarmani1.jpg emporioarmani2.jpg
  2. No it's not.

3. I think it's all relative....if you think you can incorporate the bag into your wardrobe, I say - GO FOR IT! :yes: I think the bag color can definitely spice up an otherwise boring outfit.

I've seen people here with much brighter bags....:graucho:

4. IT would look very cute with a black or white outfit!

5. I love the color of the bag. As long as you are careful with what outfits you pair it with you will be fine.

6. I like the color & the bag looks like its a great size. I agree w/ everybody else though just be careful clothes wise.

7. I like it! A nice change from black or brown. Congrats!

8. I don't think it's the bright at all to begin with! I have a fuschia bag and boy.....that's bright. Or neon yellow bags I've seen before - now that's bright!!! I'm sure you'll have lots of cute outfits to go with it!

9. I like colorful bags. They really look great with neutral outfits. I say it's not too bright.

10. No, I love the color!

11. It's a great color, not too bright at all!

12. I don't think it's too bright!!!! I LOVE it! As LisaG719 said, if you pair it with the right outfit, you'll be fine!

13. ^^Thanks ladies :yes:
    I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to colors :shame:

14. I like it! It looks like a fun bag

15. i love it!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice