Is this Coach bag ugly?...

madiemic

madiemic
Jan 3, 2012
I recently purchased a Coach Denim Carly from a lady on CL. I think the purse is adorable, but I've gotten a few comments from people I know saying that the bag looks cheap and/or fake (not that they think it is fake, but that ppl that don't know anything about Coach would assume it's fake.) So I was wondering what you ladies think....I'm now torn and can't decide if I want to keep the bag or list it for sale. The picture isn't of my particular bag...it wouldn't upload, but the bag in the picture is exactly the same as mine.

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• imagesCAQILFQD.jpg
    imagesCAQILFQD.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,643
If you love it, then try not to listen to people who try to destroy your enjoyment of it. You can tell it is real from the heavy hardware and the centered design. I think it is cute. Denim is really popular right now and Carly is one of Coach's most popular designs, which is why counterfeiters are always copying it.

I have the XL Denim Carly and have been using it all week, I love it! It's so gorgeous and roomy. I can usually tell the fakes immediately when I see one and the denim Carly does not look fake at all.

I used to have the XL Denim Carly; Loved it! Don't listen to Haters! Strut your stuff like it's nobody's business.

Attachments

• haters gonna hate.jpg
    haters gonna hate.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,259
Last edited:
I don't like this bag personally. I have to say I don't like the bag with logos all over it but you don't carry bags to please others.
Carry what you like and let the others say whatever.

I think its cute...!!
Don't worry what others think
I talked my self out of buying another brand of purse because of what people would say ... now I'm going that was stupid buy for you not others