Is this clutch too big to use for a wallet?

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Oops - posted too fast. I have a rosegold Ali and a Bronze/Rosegold Parker Hippie (small) and I think this wallet would match both of them really nicely. However the ebay listing says the size is 9.5" x 4.5" x 1.5", which seems massive.

Does anyone have this? Do you think it's too big to use as a wallet?

THANKS!

!B,eClfgB2k~$(KGrHqMH-DkEquDH4Y5mBKrnurnIW!~~_3.JPG

HI,
The clutch is very pretty!! I would say you could use it as a wallet!!! Most wallets are about 8 inches in length! I would say it would be your personal preference! I would use it!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

crissy - I see you really aren't doing that well on waiting until Christmas! :amuse:

That is pretty big, but not too big! Does it have compartments and such inside? Or would you need to use another wallet when you use it? I suppose you could use a mini skinny to keep your cards and such in?

I just took another look at the listing and was surprised it only has 6 card slots. My Madison that I just got has 10 and I've had to double up some of those slots, so 6 seems pretty low for such a large wallet/clutch.

It looks GORGEOUS though. I don't know what to do. It's a good price too.

I know if will fit in my Ali - that purse is CAVERNOUS, but not so sure about the Hippie. I think it will fit, just not as well as Ali.

I'm not one for carrying a lot of stuff though, my purses always seems empty, so maybe this H-U-G-E wallet might help fill er up anyway.

Decisions, decisions. . . .

crissy - I see you really aren't doing that well on waiting until Christmas! :amuse:

That is pretty big, but not too big! Does it have compartments and such inside? Or would you need to use another wallet when you use it? I suppose you could use a mini skinny to keep your cards and such in?

I know, I'm pathetic. I should be starting my Christmas shopping. Now I feel guilty. WAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

But having said that - here is a link to the listing with lots of pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300347881976&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I think I would have thought it was too big - and the 6 card slots was not enough. If I'm buying a wallet as big as a purse I want it to have LOTS and LOTS of card slots.

So I bought a Rosegold Leather Parker instead. I'll post pics when I get it. It has 13 card slots. Much better. :biggrin: