Is This Clutch Still Available

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for this clutch in black. Does anyone have a style number and know if it's still available in black?

Attached Files:

2. It's BP0198 from the 2008 Royal Calf collection,so it's two years old. I had this exact bag and had to sell it a while back. I've been looking for another ever since. The only one I've seen is the graphite version, also on Bluefly. It popped up again yesterday. I was sorely tempted, but too sorely broke to chunk out the money knowing I simply do not have a "clutch" type lifestyle. :girlsigh:

http://www.bluefly.com/Prada-graphite-pleated-leather-clutch/cat60024/303097901/detail.fly

Just a word of warning: this clutch comes in a smaller size as well as this size, so if you're shopping on the secondary market, make certain you check the measurements. I had my hands on the smaller size once and it's a LOT smaller.

3. Thanks for your help:smile:))

4. You're welcome. :cutesy:

5. AHHH! I'm totally on a mission now and I don't even want it!

6. Been there, done that! :nuts:

And who's the extremely lucky gal that got the graphite one that Bluefly had? They had the extra 10% off over the weekend and I kept sticking it in my shopping cart. Then I came to my senses... :girlsigh:

7. lol i did the exact same thing but decided to hold out for a black clutch.

8. That is such a great collection, I haven't seen the clutch, but I have seen the bag offered from time to time.
    Good Luck on your search.