Is this cheeky?

mulberrytree

Jan 1, 2013
Mersey Shore
I brought some clothes for a friends daughter a few weeks ago, but I brought the wrong sizes. I had removed the tags so couldn't return to the store unless I wanted store credit- and as I don't shop there for myself I didn't bother. I could of brought my friends daughter more clothes, but I brought her something else instead (it was for her birthday)

Now I have decided to stick them on eBay in a Bundle- with £10 knocked off what I paid plus I obviously have fees to consider.

You can still get them in the shops- am I asking too much?

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
I brought some clothes for a friends daughter a few weeks ago, but I brought the wrong sizes. I had removed the tags so couldn't return to the store unless I wanted store credit- and as I don't shop there for myself I didn't bother. I could of brought my friends daughter more clothes, but I brought her something else instead (it was for her birthday)

Now I have decided to stick them on eBay in a Bundle- with £10 knocked off what I paid plus I obviously have fees to consider.

You can still get them in the shops- am I asking too much?
For clothing, you are not very likely to get retail prices or close to them, especially with the tags removed. Unless they are a brand which is very "hot" and wanted, clothing doesn't sell for anywhere near what you pay for it. Even designers like Chanel go for a fraction of the cost new. Perhaps you might want to consider returning them to the store for credit and use that for your friend's daughter for another occasion, or else see if the friend wants to take the store credit minus some discount to use for her daughter.

Hamhamjanice

Nov 23, 2010
Sunny Island
For clothing, you are not very likely to get retail prices or close to them, especially with the tags removed. Unless they are a brand which is very "hot" and wanted, clothing doesn't sell for anywhere near what you pay for it. Even designers like Chanel go for a fraction of the cost new. Perhaps you might want to consider returning them to the store for credit and use that for your friend's daughter for another occasion, or else see if the friend wants to take the store credit minus some discount to use for her daughter.
Agree. You cant ask for too much for clothings. Unless with tags, you might not be able to get the price you want.

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
You can try. If someone wants them and you explain they have not been worn why not? If they don't sell you can lower the price next time.

Apr 15, 2007
Agree here.. Clothing doesn't bring what you would expect it to
with or without tags...

mulberrytree

Jan 1, 2013
Mersey Shore
Ahh will have to see!

They are from a brand that is incredibly popular here in the UK though- for childrens clothing anyway (Next)

I will keep it at this price and lower it in a few weeks if they dont sell!

Thanks ladies.