Is this Celine bag cute?

1. It's the Celine transat:

[​IMG]

2. I like!

3. It doesn't do anything for me - I'd rather have a Mulberry Roxanne which looks similar, but has more personality.

4. It's not particularly appealing in that cinnamon-y color, but I have a Boogie Transat in pale yellow and it looks very fresh and summery. You could try calling around Neiman's or the Celine boutiques themselves to see if they couldn't track a different color down for you.

5. I have a similar bag (the Celine Transat Boogie) in 'bone'-- bought it on neimanmarcus.com right after I saw Jessica Simpson with it. I own many LVs, so this was my first Celine, but I love it because the leather quality is good, it turns heads because the lines are so clean and the craftsmanship sooo wonderful. I would buy that one too, but just bought a house recently and most of my $$$ is going into decor and furnishing it! So, no new purses for a while for me...but we'll see. When fall rolls around, I know I won't be able to resist. I may get the original Celine boogie rather than another LV.

6. I wouldn't say "cute", but I do think it is a very nice looking bag. I like the detail on the strap.

7. Nay for me, I prefer other styles from Celine. =)

8. Not bad, but I love the Boogies!

9. Like it :yes:

10. I think its nice, good size, not to complicated, everyday bag!

11. I don´t like the stitches is white, but the shape of the bag I like..

Ronja

12. I think it's very pretty!

13. I don't like the stitches or the colour either.. I usually like Celine bags but I think this one is miss

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice