Is this Candace too small?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Need your opinions. I purchased the regular sized Candace and although it fits everything I need (and more) I am wondering if the proportion is too small for me. I am about 5'6" and even after taking a mod pic I am not quite sure. The medium sized Candace is too big for what I carry but I have also been thinking about the American Icon Pocket Tote in Cherry, but it also costs more. Would love to get your feedback-- too small? Go for the Tote, etc! Thanks in advance!

image-4248346606.jpg
  2. I think it looks great on you, but what matters most is how YOU feel about it. If you find that you just can't get used to the regular Candace, take it back and get a bag you know you'll be totally comfortable with. I think the pocket tote is very nice too, if you do decide to take Candace back. Have you looked at the duffles? Those are all the rage around here right now, and they come in an array of gorgeous colors...that might be another option for you if you don't keep Candace.

3. I think it looks great on you.

4. I have tried the duffle but didn't like how it quite fell on me, but the colors are wonderful! I have my Willis for a cross body and have really enjoyed them.

5. Thank you for the link to the Celine bags! It does help!

6. I keep looking at those little cherry red ones and I want I want I want! I hope regular Candace comes out in regular cherry like the American Icon tote cherry color.

7. I was actually thinking of this one. I would have to pay extra but I do like the style. The Candace has that great trapeze silhouette like the Celine that I love though.

image-917505411.jpg
  8. I don't think it's too small on you. I'm the same height and wanted this size but had to get the medium because the small didn't come in the color I wanted : / I like the regular size.

9. I think it's the shape/style of the bag that you are not quite loving as much... not so much the size.

10. I think it looks just right on you. I'm almost the same height (a little shorter) and I have the small Candace. Its definitely a favorite of mine and I just love the way it looks. Its such an easy but stylish bag to carry.

11. I think it looks good on you, but I also think a larger bag would also look good! I'm the same height and I think this is a height where we can wear small or larger bags and they still look fine.:smile: Cute shoes too!