Is this bracelet outdated or too trendy?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hey everyone, I was given a couple of gift cards to Macys that expired before Christmas. Unfortunately the closest Macys is not too great and they closed the boutique sections early... I was considering a pair of sunglasses (ray bans)

But then I saw this on sale and I had to get going so I grabbed it... But are these cord bracelets too Trendy or out of fashion? Honest opinions are welcome!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451443558.704795.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451443574.168918.jpg

I like it a lot.....trendy, yes, but they are in. Anyway, just buy what you like. I think it looks cute next to the love. Is the cord nice and snug?

Not sure it goes with your more sophisticated love bracelet. I would use the gift cards for something useful such as face cream or something in the cosmetics department.

I am at the stage that if I spend money on jewelry, it will be timeless.

Also, if you should tire of the knitted band, down the line you can always have it replaced with a gold chain for a different and more timeless look. (the evil eye is real gold and diamonds, right?)

I love the evil eye motif, it's been around forever but has become popular recently. I don't think the evil eye will go out of style.

Also, if you should tire of the knitted band, down the line you can always have it replaced with a gold chain for a different and more timeless look. (the evil eye is real gold and diamonds, right?)

I love the evil eye motif, it's been around forever but has become popular recently. I don't think the evil eye will go out of style.

Great idea! I can picture in my mind how well a thin, yellow gold chain complements your love bracelet.

This type of bracelet is trendy, yes, and reminds me of my high school days in the 90's... but it's also fun and fashionable, in my opinion! I've seen them recently in a lot of higher-end stores (i.e. Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, etc.) and they can get pretty pricey. These are very "in" right now, and they come back around every few years.

I say if you love it... wear it! No harm. Lots of fashionable young women are wearing them.

Trendy.....Yes & in step with a lot of today's styles. I like the idea of having the braided bracelet changed to a chain for a more timeless, delicate bracelet. You could also have the chain made longer & wear it as a necklace, too.