Is this Black Balenciaga Motorcycle Classic bag Worth buying?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it asks for about Euro 850 per piece for the Motorcycle.

Please forgive my not going to post all details about the company, due to business consideration. This is a popular forum, others who are also interested in this business can easily get this resource which I spent lots of time and a certain amount of $ to obtain. Hope you can understand.

So I am thinking using the alternative. On one hand, you can have a sense about its offering, on the other hand, you can also help me detect whether this is a reliable company.:shame:

attached is a stock list from its boutiques, they are trying to make spaces for upcoming stocks. The first one is for Chloe, second for Gucci, and the third for Fendi. it is a take-all offer for each brand. Since that involves lot of $$$$, I am not able to take the offer right now.

Attached Files:

2. So that means that my anthracite paddy color = 086; model = S403 costs a retailer $1195euro?

Let's see euro to $ = $1436.38 = so a retailer would only stand to profit $283.62 USD. (if bag is sold at $1720)

$284 is just under 20% - in retail land that is a crappy profit margin.

I would like to know what it costs to make one of these bags; the costs of goods sold equation after all expenses. :suspiciou

Okay, someone needs to check their Chloe tag against that list - because the anthracite paddys are sold for more than the regular paddys; but, on that list all paddys had the same sale price. Can anyone find their paddy on that list based on your tag?

3. (ROTFLMAO!):lol:

4. Loganz: Those prices seem to be Italian retail, not cost. Did you buy your paddy from LVR or here in the States? That would be a terrible margin, 20%.

5. I bought my paddy from NAP - the anthracite paddys retail at $1720 in the states and that is also what NAP charged.

6. LVR metallic paddy is: 1245 euro right now, can't remember if that was the price for the anthracite or not. So that is: $1245 (minus the VAT plus the exchange rate). $60 shipping, 10% customs, still quite a bit less than NAP if they are the same price. Since NAP is British, more expensive.