Is this bag worth $1475?

^^
hahahah I agree - totally ROFL!

Those bags both need some trimming! Or it's time for winter and lose the extra greenery altogether!

oh.. at least this leaf relative doesn't cost $1k+!!

But just think guys...what easy upkeep. No Appleguard or moisturizing the leather....Just a Little MIRACLE GROW every few weeks! LOL Then maybe we could propigate Little Baby Weed Bags.

ok does ANYONE think this is BEAUTIFUL???????????? i know everyone of us has said this is hideous, but SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, SOMEHOW HAS TO LOVE this purse!!!!!!! anyone? anyone???????????????????????? c'mon admit it! there has to be someone since i've never had an experience where everyone had the same opinion!!!

ok does ANYONE think this is BEAUTIFUL???????????? i know everyone of us has said this is hideous, but SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, SOMEHOW HAS TO LOVE this purse!!!!!!! anyone? anyone???????????????????????? c'mon admit it! there has to be someone since i've never had an experience where everyone had the same opinion!!!

maybe she would

My friend insists that these designers people sit around and laugh saying "Let's design the most hideous Mess and see who buys it for an outrageous price". I almost tend to agree...LOL