Is This Bag Way Over The Top?!

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
I know this is the LV forum that's why I need some opinions beside the Gucci forum to help me think clearly. *What do you LV lovers think of this Gucci Bamboo Top Handle bag? Is it okay for a 27 yrs. old or way too over the top and dated?!

240241_FWCGN_8655_001_web_full.jpg

240241_FWCGN_8655_004_web_zoomout.jpg

I actually quite like it. Very lady like. I also like how you have the option of the longer strap. :tup: I'm not much of a monogram person, so I probably won't buy it, but if it came in an all leather version... then maybe.:smile:

I actually quite like it. Very lady like. I also like how you have the option of the longer strap. :tup: I'm not much of a monogram person, so I probably won't buy it, but if it came in an all leather version... then maybe.:smile:

Thanks! I actually don't like most all leather bags because I find all one tone too boring.

I love this bag it is stunning... Now I am a Gucci Lover so I do lean towards bags like this one.. I have seen this bag IRL and it is stunning and very very well made..

They do make it in other materials so if the issue is the GG you might want to look around...

Either way love it..