Is this bag too young for a 30 year old?

SoSoNYC1

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Hi all,

I was looking through zappos and saw a black on black country side bag from juicy. I also wanted to purchase the black on black wallet to go with. I currently have my lv damier speedy that is a pain in the neck to carry since its handheld and heavy and want to get a nice easy to carry bag that goes with all my wardrobe. I work in an office and all the girls have different type bags. My question is, do you think the bag is too young for my age "30". Hmm

Your opinion would be marvelous.

Wow, a very nice bag. I love the JC fabric bags because they are sooo soft & comfortable.

In my opinion, age isn't important here, since I really believe one should use whatever one loves at any age.

It's more about whether a casual bag like this would be appropriate for your work/office. Is the office on the casual side? I'm guessing it is since you say they use all types of bags, if so then I say go for it.

The bag screams teenager to me. However, different strokes for different folks. I am an LV girl myself. I do have a few Juicy tracksuits though.

If you like it and will use it, then buy it!!! I have some, than 'till i came to this forum did not feel they were too juvenile (LOL)... It did not even cross my mind.

I agree with NVMyLV though for me it screams even younger -- 12-14 year old crowd. I think all Juicy bags fall in that group. But what matters is what you like and how you feel with it. If you love it, go for it!

I'm 21 and going to Law School... I personally wouldn't carry it since the field I am in is very conservative, but if the other people in your office carry similar types of bags then you should be fine.