Is this bag too similiar to the Reissue 226?

lovehermes

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
I just bought this Chanel bag 12A (to the left) and wonder if it's too similar to my Black Reissue 226 (to the right) with gold hardware. If it is, which one would you choose and why. Also, what is the Chanel bag 12A called that I brought home? Thanks! :P

Attachments

• SSCN2830.JPG
    SSCN2830.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 727
  • SSCN2833.JPG
    SSCN2833.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 695
I don't know the name of the bag on the left, but I do think they look very similar, almost like two versions of the same bag. And if I could choose one, I'd take your black 226 -- it's gorgeous! But then again, I think reissues are the perfect bag -- especially in black in a 226!

I like the one on the right because i like bijoux chain better. Also the gold on the reissue is much brighter. I just love everything about chanel reissue, they are "the perfect" it bag IMO.

I know it makes sense to keep the Reissue, but don't know if it's ok to wear everyday casual. I've been wearing my Navy Half Moon WOC everyday for the last year or so.

I wear my reissue everyday with casual clothes. With size 226 it can be easy to dress up or down. This bag is easy to maintain, so care free, i love it.