is this bag too childish?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i purchased this on a whim b/c i thought it was so darn cute. all my other gucci bags are black leather so i wanted to branch out a little bit...what do you think? btw, i'm in my late 20s so i was wondering if i was too old to carry this around.

thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. I don't think it looks too childish.

3. It's cute and unique.

4. Not at all! Cute color, cute bag!

5. Not childish at all! It's a very cute bag!

6. The style is great. The color is too sweet to my taste but definitely not childish. It's just me. I prefer more saturated pink, wine, maroon, lipstick red, violet blue and purple.

7. I don't think it's childish at all! Maybe more of a seasonal color but not childish. I'm older than you and I would carry it.

8. I do like it, but considering that it's august already (this seems like a very spring/summer color), could you get it in purple or some sort of deep jewel tone? Going from black all the way to pale pink is a big change... going to a jewel tone might be a more subtle move and you'll get more use out of it. Good luck!

9. I don't think it's too childish at all! It's a gorgeous pink color.

10. Oh not all all! It is a scrumptious bag! The patent pink is really special. It takes a special lady to carry it off.

.....OK, I have the same bag, but hobo style, so I'm biased. I am an ancient, with three children and I don't think it looks childish at all. I usually use it when I am wearing something that could use a little color punctuation, like jeans and a grey cardigan or a black sundress lately.

It looks great! Enjoy it!!! :tup:

11. there's no age limit on style. work it!!!

12. if you love the bag -use it- it will not look childish

13. Oooo candy you are right that bag would look sensational with gray clothing. (I'm sitting here picturing it right now lmao). Even a gray sweater or something. I'd wear it in fall and winter I wouldn't care. I think it's a neat bag.

14. Nope, you're still young