Is this bag the Legacy archival zip top satchel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://instagram.com/p/P19F2XGR2I/

If so, is it the black cherry? Because in this picture (which was posted on Facebook) it certainly looks a lot redder than the BC on the Coach site.

ETA: I like this color even more than the BC, which I already liked.

2. That sure looks like the top zip satchel. I agree it doesn't seem like Black Cherry.
    LOVE this red! But I know sometimes the colors can be very off in photos online.
    It would be great if Coach made a primary red color!

3. I would love to know what colors this was coming in! :smile:

4. @ unfurling: ME TOO! I was drawn to the shape when I first saw it (LOVE the sides!) but I'm not totally in love with the colors (although I *like* the BC, I don't *love* it). But wowza, this red in the Instagram photo? LOVE!

5. I'm pretty sure that red is the black cherry. I just got the large duffle in black cherry and it looks like that.

6. I got this bag in two colors---sunflower and BC. The inatagram photo makes the bag look a tad brighter. But in sunlight it is definitely that shade. It is a really darling bag and SO fun to carry. Hope you get one. I'll bet you'll love it!!!

7. I LOVE that bag except for the side pockets :sad:. Gorgeous colour though :smile:!

8. LOL. I like it because of the side pockets. I think it adds personality. But I can see how the side pockets would be a deterrent. It doesn't really hold much either.

9. Love that bag in that color!!