Is This Bag Still In Style?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I believe is what you prefer. These bags are timelsss. Personally i prefer a speedy. If its the first speedy, in monogram canvas. i bought mine 9 years ago and still using till today though handles are very goldern brown. :biggrin:

Ohh that's a tough decision. Both are cute and I just got the Azur in the mail two days ago so I can't give you a decisive decision. :P Go with which ever one you gravitate the most to.

I would have to agree with the others it really comes down to whichever you like best and are pulled toward. Both are excellent choices and both can be your go to everyday bag that can be worn with anything. I would make sure to look at both in person if you haven't already in case you find something you don't like about one or the other. Let us know what you decide :smile:

I just got my D-Ring bag last year and I rotate it along with my other bags several times a year. But like everyone else said it should come down to which bag you like the best.

I love Gucci but I'd definitely pick the Speedy over this but ya, it definitely depends on your style and use. Speedy is like a bottomless pit; lots of room, only one side pocket just big enough to hold a cell phone. There's no base so it'll sag esp if you have lots of stuff in it. You can buy a purse organizer for it tho but I love the saggy look.

The D ring bag might sag a little too but it is more structured than the Speedy overall.

I think it's really cute and still in style. You just have to weigh the pros and cons of both bags. Fabric vs canvas, handheld vs shoulder carry, vachetta, etc. The Speedy is gorgeous in Azur too, but you have to go with whatever makes your heart beat faster.

I have a bag (another brand) that is styled fairly similar to the Gucci you are considering. I find that the width at the bottom of the bag (side to side) sticks out so far that it gets in my way, pokes into my arm, and can be pretty annoying. The dimensions shown for the Gucci are even wider than the bag I have, so if you haven't tried it on in person, you might want to consider that before purchasing the Gucci. I also own a Speedy 30, and it is one of my favorites.

It's such an understated style I think it won't date.

I'm not sure I could choose between the bags they are very different. I would just go with whether you want a shoulder bag or a hand-held

In style, its a classic so they never go out of style however I would say speedy hands down. Like everyone said it depends on which you prefer, I like handhelds myself so i guess in this case I'm biased but it's good to have your hands/arms free when you're shopping

I love that bag I saw a girl with one in a nail salon and it looked really good. I own a speedy also, IMO get this one now and a speedy later. The speedy is always gonna be there, this probably won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.