Is this bag still as cool as I think it is??

I've seen this bag in person, and I always thought that it was cute and fun. However, it doesn't open wide enough for me. It also looked like your things would settle to the bottom like a hobo bag.

It's a great bag. Definitely one of my favorites. I don't think it will ever look dated really because of the fact that it is novelty. However, just know that the plastic will weigh that bag down and it won't hold its structure.

Yes, I think that is true of the larger size in this bag. While I don't expect my small one to completely hold it's shape, I do think that it's much more structured than the large version. Mine is more of a purse than a briefcase/tote. Same size as my jumbo :smile:

I've seen this bag in person, and I always thought that it was cute and fun. However, it doesn't open wide enough for me. It also looked like your things would settle to the bottom like a hobo bag.

Thank you! I've gotten more compliments and "ooohs/ahhhhs" on this bag in the last 2 days than any of my other CHANEL bags! I think the smaller size will hold it's structure a bit better than the large but I kind of like the more casual nature of it! :smile:

It's a great bag. Definitely one of my favorites. I don't think it will ever look dated really because of the fact that it is novelty. However, just know that the plastic will weigh that bag down and it won't hold its structure.

It's cute but Neiman and Bergdorf already just had on sale..or what their sale was the 25% of purchase price you get back in form of a gift card. I saw it included at Bergdorf. I would call them and see if you can at least get the gift card promo.

:woohoo: Congrats! It looks great on you. I'm glad you've got it, do what makes you happy. Who cares what other people think about your bag... It's "YOUR" bag :tup:

alright guys! So, I know that the majority of you said NO to this bag but I just couldn't resist! I am SO SO happy with it. right now it's life!!! Posting LOTS of mod pics to sway you over to the CoCo Delivery side ;)

alright guys! So, I know that the majority of you said NO to this bag but I just couldn't resist! I am SO SO happy with it. right now it's life!!! Posting LOTS of mod pics to sway you over to the CoCo Delivery side ;)

I have this bag!! How are the corners of your bag holding up? Any scuffs?

I'm glad you went with what you love and not what others think. It looks classic, but with a twist.

Also, the dated thing? All our bags will look dated in a decade. Who knows what we'll love and what is new and special. If you get 5-7 years wear out of it, it was a good buy!