is this bag odd looking to you?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

zrusky7

Sep 10, 2007
i saw this yesterday in the magazine as well and i thought that they must be two separate bags , or whats the point lol?
my guess is that the beige portion folds inside and then you can just carry the bag with the handles. If you want to carry it on the shoulders, you bring out the beige portion with the chain.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
talked to my SA today and she said if it's like the 2 in 1 bag they had a few years ago it'll literally be 2 bags :biggrin: She hasn't seen it IRL yet.
I think she said it's $3950.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
^seriously

Nat, I said it right. . . but hey, it's 2 bags in 1! LOL!

dangergirl

Searching For the HG
Mar 26, 2008
USA
Wait, they look pretty snug in there...It's probably going to be a little difficult trying to fit the smaller one into the bigger one ...plus, squeezing them into each other maybe a couple times a week would ruin the purse IMO

Unless the bigger bag is super roomy. In that case...very cool but why not just get a big Chanel tote you prefer then a smaller flap bag and voila..haha you've made your own 2-in-1