Is this bag classy or too much??

Younglove

O.G.
Oct 10, 2012
I am in love with this bag! But I'm not sure if its okay for an everyday bag. And my mom told me she hates it! Ha ha what are you guys opinions?

52axyv.jpg

I don't think it is too classy for every day. Actually, these days there are very few things that make a bag not suitable for every day. Why does your mom hate it? I can never predict which bags my family is going to hate.

The thing that is important is that you love it.You have to decide if your mom's disapproval is going to spoil your enjoyment of it.

It's a very expensive bag I just wonder if people that don't know coach will think it looks cheap and tacky bc of the snakeskin. I've never cared for snakeskin but for some reason I just really like this purse

Is it the style or just the python that you are questioning ? I think it would work as a everyday with jeans and tee or tank....understated clothing will make the bag pop. Then of course you can still use it for dressy occasions because it does have an elegance to it also. If you love it who care what anyone else thinks.

This is certainly an everyday bag.
I like it because the python is only on the front with the leather on the sides and back. Python is big recently, but not everyone loves it, so it's all whether you love it or not.

Is it the style or just the python that you are questioning ? I think it would work as a everyday with jeans and tee or tank....understated clothing will make the bag pop. Then of course you can still use it for dressy occasions because it does have an elegance to it also. If you love it who care what anyone else thinks.

This! I have seen Coach python bags up close a couple of times and they look even better in real life. I am not normally a python purse lover but I was seriously thinking about getting either the python Lindsay or the python Kristin for a while. If I had found one at the outlet I don't think I could have resisted so rock it if you love it!

I've never cared for snakeskin but for some reason I just really like this purse

Which is exactly how I felt, and exactly why I got this bag last summer at our wedding anniversary. I LOVE it and have used it often ... I used it for a few days just last week. For what it's worth, I tend to carry it crossbody, and kind of hug it to my front hip with my hand as I walk.

White bags usually scare me (for smudges, marks, etc), but I'm not so worried about this one because although the back of it is white, that white is carried toward my body. And I figure that even if the python print area would ever get a smudge, it would blend in better with so much grey python printing around it. Hope that makes sense.

I do love it, have had friends compliment it, and have had others smiling and eye-ing it up. :smile:

Coach does python well. There are other brands, like MK, that I can't stand the fake look of the python. I have the Kristin domed satchel with a bit of this python on it and I love it.

It's a great bag !! I loved it and hated it because the scales tend to come off, ended up sending it to Jax and the credit the bag to me.

I wouldn't use it everyday because it's a bit delicate, not because of how it looks, she looks great !!